Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Peach & Gray Bridal Shower


The Bridal Shower was a big success! We spent a wonderful Saturday afternoon with lots of good friends and made some new friends too! We're all so blessed, and we're all very excited about having Hillary join the family!

The pictures didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped thanks to the window in the background and the time of day when I was trying to take the pictures, but I think you'll see the overall idea! I had so much fun making everything! It was nice to have a creative outlet again! All paper products were made in Microsoft Word, and the food was made by my mom, my little sister, and myself with the exception of the most delicious pimento cheese ever- Pawley's Island Pimento Cheese which can hopefully be found here!


The menu consisted of finger foods including devilled eggs, Boar's Head ham biscuits, pimento cheese sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, mixed nuts, strawberries & powdered sugar, veggies, funfetti cupcakes, red velvet cupcakes, and Devil's Food cake cupcakes. It was delicious!
Favor Bags contained Hershey Kisses and Peach Herbal Tea.

The cupcakes were my favorite. I love cupcakes! And I finally learned how to ice cupcakes like a real person. Woot Woot! It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! I did make a huge mess though.



I'm sad that it's over, and I definitely want to do this again! Beware family events! I have extra free time, and I'm feeling crafty!

2 comments:

  1. We need another girl family event...since you're feeling crafty!! :) Love you!! (This is Aunt Beckie by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @still@home Hahhaha, thanks for clarifying! I was confused! :D And I agree! It was so much fun! I love your name too!

    ReplyDelete