Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hey You's Guys!

My apologizes for the long delay! Let's just say that summer classes are eating my brain... Kind of like an evil education zombie. I'm sure you get the point, but thankfully it will be over on July 18! There's a light at the end of the tunnel!


Speaking of lights and tunnels...why are there always train tracks in those pictures? And to continue the association, this is now reminding me of a very good movie I saw recently.


I highly recommend it. It reminded me of older movies like The Goonies, ET, and The Iron Giant. And yes, I know that is an odd assortment! Honestly, I just have to see the name JJ Abrams and I'm all set. The amazing Mr. Abrams has brought us shows like Lost, Alias, and Fringe, and when he teams up with Steven Spielberg the results are amazing! I thought the cast was great, especially Elle Fanning who will be just as good, if not better, than her sister. To me, it brought back the classic movies full of adventure and mystery, and definitely left me with a feeling of nostalgia. So much so, that I watched The Goonies two days later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment